Chocolate is one of the most popular candies on the face of the earth, and is the backbone of a multi-billion dollar a year industry
that stretches all the way around the globe.
Despite all this built on top of it, the actual process of making chocolate is deceptively easy, although the many companies which engage in coco production do employ a series of top of the line processes to ensure that nothing strange ends up in the final product.
The infographic below lists and simplifies the entire process. From the quality testing to the coco bean mashing, it's all listed with a bit of witty British charm.
- Check Out This Ketchup Cupcake Recipe
- Check Out This Tasty Kung Pao Frog Legs Recipe
- Check Out This Cocktail Mixing Typewriter
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink Coffee? Well Here's An Infographic
- The Cheat Sheet Placemat Keeps Your China in Check
- Mustache Napkin Holder Keeps Your Crumb-Dusters in Check
- Clean Cuts: A Proper Knife Usage Infographic
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- 15 Interesting Food Infographics
- Check out these awesome kid friendly lunches
- Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Honeyed Chocolate Lava Cake
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Homemade Triple Chocolate Brownies