Chocolate is one of the most popular candies on the face of the earth, and is the backbone of a multi-billion dollar a year industry
that stretches all the way around the globe.
Despite all this built on top of it, the actual process of making chocolate is deceptively easy, although the many companies which engage in coco production do employ a series of top of the line processes to ensure that nothing strange ends up in the final product.
The infographic below lists and simplifies the entire process. From the quality testing to the coco bean mashing, it's all listed with a bit of witty British charm.
- Check Out This Ketchup Cupcake Recipe
- Check Out This Tasty Kung Pao Frog Legs Recipe
- Check Out This Cocktail Mixing Typewriter
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink Coffee? Well Here's An Infographic
- The Cheat Sheet Placemat Keeps Your China in Check
- Mustache Napkin Holder Keeps Your Crumb-Dusters in Check
- Clean Cuts: A Proper Knife Usage Infographic
- Cheesy Chocolate is Twist on Chocolate Cheesecake
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Check out these awesome kid friendly lunches
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Honeyed Chocolate Lava Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Chocolate Whoopie Pie Recipe
- Chocolate nut spread
- Microwave Chocolate Cake