Coffee is doubtlessly one of the most popular beverages on the face of the earth, (although this writer can't stand it). Not to mention it's many uses in cooking, medicine, and other fields. Coffee is truly one powerful plant.
But, although many of us drink coffee, very few actually know what happens once that caffeine hits our bloodstream and enters our bodies.
Luckily, the infographic embedded below explains just that. And as well as showing the more well known effect of caffeine, such as higher energy levels and a sharper mind, it also lists a few side effects that many of us might not be aware of.
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- The Scanomat Top Brewer is a Faucet That Dispenses Coffee Drinks
- Weird Wednesday: £8.99 Cheerios, Coffee Shop Etiquette and a Colander-Wearing Pastafarian
- Kit Cafe is a Biodegradable Coffee Setting
- Pizza On A Stick? Yes, It's Possible. Here's The Recipe!
- 5 Gifts For the Coffee-Loving Dad
- Mint Urban's Scented Aroma Coffee Lid Improves To-Go Coffee Flavor
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- Starbucks Sells $85 Coffee-Stained T-Shirt
- Jimmy Choo Coffee Sleeve Classes Up Your Cappuccino
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Pan Fried Steaks with a spicey coffee rub
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)