Granola bars are a nutritious way to jumpstart your day. You might be tempted to just buy a box at the market but homemade granola bars are all-natural and super easy to make. Furthermore, you can customize them to fit your dietary needs and tastes. There are even no-bake granola bars that come together in a flash.
Toasted Sunflower and Honey Granola
Submitted to Foodista by Family Fresh Cooking
A tasty bar that's made with rolled oats, honey and flax seeds.
The quinoa in this recipe adds a boost protein to these bars.
These granola bars are a no-bake breakfast so why wouldn't you make it?
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Friday Fun Links: Gluten Free Week-in Review
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Happy Waffle Day!
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free Vegan Classic Crumb Cake