Stuffed baked sweet potatoes are quick, easy and healthy - it's a whole meal in a potato. You can mount just about anything inside a sweet potato including barbecued meat, vegetables, grains, nuts, cheese and more. Sweet potatoes are not just a sugary root vegetable, they possess antioxidant nutrients and are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. This stress-free weeknight meal will be a something the whole family will enjoy.
This healthy dinner comes together in a flash.
An unconventional vegetarian meal filled with flavor.
This dish is a whole meal stuffed into a single sweet potato.
Packed with protein and veggies, this hearty stuffed sweet potato will keep you full until dinner time.
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Cooking with Sweet Potatoes: 5 Savory Recipes to Prepare this Fall
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Friday Fun Links: Gluten Free Week-in Review
- Vegetarian Buffalo “Chicken” Spinach Salad with Rice
- Killer Kale Salads for Everyday Meals
- Perfect One Pot Pasta Recipes for Any Night of The Week
- Easy Vegetarian Meals to Make for Meatless Monday
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Wild Rice
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad