A batch of freshly made donuts is guaranteed to wake you up in the morning. There is something about the smell of dough frying in a dutch oven that will lure you out of bed like nothing else. Donuts have come a long way in the last decade. While we still love chocolate and glazed, there are so many more exciting and fun flavors to try like maple bacon, strawberry cheesecake, or green tea. There are even donuts for the calorie conscious that are baked instead of fried. Treat yourself on National Donut Day to one of these scrumptious recipes.
This is a yeastless dough so there is no wait time before frying.
Greek yogurt keeps these donuts tender and moist.
When in doubt, always stick to the classics. They are guaranteed to be a hit.
If you are a fan of the Simpsons, these donuts look awfully similar to Homer's favorite.
This sweet and salty breakfast treat is a modern take on the donut.
- Celebrate National Donut Day with These 5 Scrumptious Recipes
- Froot Loop Donuts are a Cereal-Filled Confection
- Kid Friendly Rainbow Donuts
- Banana Ricotta Donuts with Eggnog Glaze is a Whole Wheat Treat
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Glazed Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly Doughnuts
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Awesome Apple Cider Doughnut Holes
- Donut Thieves Captured! Celebrate with 10 Delicious Recipes
- 4 Copycat Recipes for Your Favorite Breakfast Treats
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Ebelskivers
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata & Bacon