Everyone loves rainbow foods. Add to that, healthy, tasty, easy, fun, and you have yourself a radical rainbow crepe cake. There is so much to love about this recipe, I don't know where to start. My favorite part is that crepes are a great foil for this tasty dish. Layers that are light-as-air, colored in all the brightness of a rainbow, are layered with delicious yogurt between. The recipe maker; Girl Versus Dough, suggests Yoplait Whips, but any favorite yogurt can be used.
The crepes are actually made from Bisquick. It couldn't be any easier.
Just imagine this beautiful dessert covered with fresh raspberries or strawberries. A true summer dessert that would look festive on a birthday table, as well as it would a dinner party. It's certainly going to be a family favorite that you can feel good about making. For recipe instructions, click here.
- Radical Rainbow Foods
- Radical Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Radical Rainbow Pizza
- Radical Rainbow Pudding
- Radical Rainbow Pasta
- Radical Rainbow Fish Cupcakes
- Radical Rainbow Cake Pops
- Radical Rainbow Ice Pops
- Rainbow Crepe Cake is a Colorful Breakfast Treat
- Totally Radical Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- French Inspired Poblano Crepe ‘Enchiladas’
- Salmon and Broccoli Crepes
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- The Ceviche Project: Story of a Brave Foodtrotter Girl & Lime Zest Ceviche Recipe
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Roxakia (Dough Cookies)
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies