Eggplants big and small, lavender and deep purple, Japanese and Italian are making an appearance at the market. This summer vegetable is mildly flavored which means it pairs well with other bold ingredients. Eggplant can be batter and fried, cooked on the grill, or roasted in the oven. Because of its versatility, eggplant can be found in everything from eggplant parmesan to sauteed eggplant with ginger and soy sauce. Even though these recipes are missing meat, they are still hearty and satisfying.
When you bake eggplant, their flesh becomes tender and practically melts in your mouth.
These slices of eggplant are topped with a ton of cheese and tomato sauce.
This recipe is gluten-free and oh so delicious.
These vegetarian sliders make for a great picnic lunch or meal on the go.
- Eggplant, Squash, Tomato: A Simple Baked Ratatouille With a Twist
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Simple Sunday: Pasta with Chardonnay and Broccoli
- Perfect One Pot Pasta Recipes for Any Night of The Week
- Celiac Saturday: Eggplant Artichoke Galette
- 5 Vegan Meals Everyone Should Eat
- End of Summer Vegetarian One Pot Pasta Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Meals to Make for Meatless Monday
- Tantalizing Toasted Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Hazelnuts
- Meatless Monday: GF Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Tomato Mozzarella Appetizer
- Hara Baingan Bharta /spicy Mashed Roasted Eggplant
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Italian Breakfast Tart
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries