The grill is not just for cooking savory dishes, it's great for sweets too. When fruit, cake, or pie dough hit the grill, the natural sugars caramelize and intensify in flavor. Desserts can be as simple as grilled fruit drizzled with honey and served with whipped cream or as elaborate as sweet pizzas topped with ricotta cheese and chocolate. If you've never experimented with desserts on the grill, this is the summer to try it.
Cherries and chocolate are a natural match so you know this dessert is damn delicious.
The crust absorbs a smoky flavor that surprisingly compliments the sweetness of the strawberries.
This simple fruit dessert requires less than 5 ingredients.
Strawberries and angel food cake hit the grill to intensify their flavors.
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Restaurant Favorites
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- Cabernet Burgers and 4 More Uses for Leftover Red Wine
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Smoked Pears
- Grilled Plums With Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake