The grill is not just for cooking savory dishes, it's great for sweets too. When fruit, cake, or pie dough hit the grill, the natural sugars caramelize and intensify in flavor. Desserts can be as simple as grilled fruit drizzled with honey and served with whipped cream or as elaborate as sweet pizzas topped with ricotta cheese and chocolate. If you've never experimented with desserts on the grill, this is the summer to try it.
Cherries and chocolate are a natural match so you know this dessert is damn delicious.
The crust absorbs a smoky flavor that surprisingly compliments the sweetness of the strawberries.
This simple fruit dessert requires less than 5 ingredients.
Strawberries and angel food cake hit the grill to intensify their flavors.
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Grand Grilling: 5 Recipes You Never Thought Of
- 3 Amazing Grilled Fruit Recipes
- 5 Zesty Summertime Zucchini Recipes
- Grilled Stawberry Hand Pies
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Smoked Pears
- Grilled Plums With Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Mexican Chocolate Cake
- Mini German Chocolate Cakes for 2, Gluten Free