Pulled pork is succulent, juicy and all around delicious. This incredibly tasty piece of meat is well marbled with fat which keeps it moist and gives the meat great flavor. Since pork is mildly flavored, it goes well with warm spices such as chile powder and cumin or rich sauces. You can enjoy pulled pork on its own or pile it high on biscuits, buns and even tortillas. Make sure you make one of these pulled pork sandwiches this summer.
This stress-free meal is made in the slow cooker so that you can relax and let the crock pot do all the work.
These burgers are topped with a nutty carrot and red onion salad.
Pork is mildly flavored which lends itself to being paired with big and bold spices.
The sweetness comes from cooking with Dr. Pepper while the spicy is from chipotle chile peppers.
- Superbowl Bites: Pulled Pork Sliders with Jicama Slaw
- Best Ever Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Sandwich Week: Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Perfect Pulled Vegetable Sliders from Vegetarian Dinner Parties
- The Best Southern-Style BBQ Pulled Pork
- The Perfect Succulent Slow-Roasted Pork Shoulder
- How-To Recipe: Crock-pot Pulled Pork
- Spicy Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
- How to Make Texas Style Pulled Pork
- Food & Wine Pairing: Pulled Pork and Pinot Noir
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Pulled Pork Bbq Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with Mango BBQ sauce
- Dr Pepper Pulled Pork
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Spicy Mango Pulled Pork
- North Carolina Pulled Pork
- South Carolina Style Pulled Pork
- Texas"skinny" pulled pork with slaw