A barbecue pit master is only as good as the tools he uses. Being equipped with good grilling tools will make your life easier and your dishes turn out more successfully. Even though grill kits come with up to 20 gadgets, you only really need a handful of them.
These reusable skewers were designed to hold a lot of food. You can load up these skewers with large cubes of fruits, vegetables and meat. Also, they are stainless steel which prevents them from rusting.
Silicone brush mops are easy to clean and great for basting sauces that add flavor and moisture to whatever you're cooking.
Tongs are a griller's best friend. They are an indispensable tool because they allow you to move your food on the grill. Find a pair that fits your hand and has a silicone handle for a better grip.
An instant read thermometer is the most accurate way to measure doneness. This is especially important when cooking meat.
A brass brush will keep your grate clean without damaging it.
- 5 Swashbuckling Grilling Tools
- 10 Must-Have Grill Tools For Dad
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- The iGrill Meat Thermometer is Ideal for Dads and Multitasking Grillmasters
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- Top 10 Inexpensive Grilling Tools
- Get Grilling: Beef Beyond Burgers
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Mesquite-Smoked Onion-Cheddar Burgers
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Sweet Mustard BBQ Pork Chops
- Kick Ass Barbecue Sauce
- Cajun Chicken
- Ranch Burgers
- Sweet-and-Sour Sauce