Father's day is a full on celebration of the best father figure in your life. Why not take the opportunity to show your love and appreciation, by making a veritable feast of flavors that any man will love. We have compiled some surefire recipes, easy on the cook and certainly welcome by any man who eats. Of course we included something from the grill, a creamy side to counter all that smoky spice, and finally, a dessert that is gooey and wonderful enough to make your Father's Day celebration absolutely perfect.
Submitted by Chris Manteria
Of course, dads love the grill. Simply, smoky, and a little bit out of control, cooking on the grill is usually dad's job. Even on his big day, he may want to handle this one. Can't you just taste this sweet and spicy smoked pulled pork? It's easier than you think to pull it together.
Submitted by: Scott Koeneman
Cool, creamy coleslaw makes the perfect side for all that barbecue pork. Dad is going to appreciate the addition of a crunchy side dish, and this recipe for sweet vinegar slaw is easy enough that all the kids can help make it. What makes it different, is that this recipe doesn't use mayonnaise. You will love how this sweet/sour flavor compliments the rest of the meal. It's a winner.
Submitted by: Amanda Coers
Finish out dad's feast, with a dessert that is just as fun to make as it is to eat. This 70's retro cherry jello cake mix is a easy recipe to make with the kids, and they will be amazed at how pretty it looks when it's ready to serve. You will be happy to have a yummy dessert that is so easy.
- Father's Day On the Grill: A BBQ Menu That'll Stick To His Ribs
- Will Cook For Sex: 10 Cookbooks for Dads and Grads
- 5 Must-Have Fierce Father's Day Finds
- Necktie Cookies Are an Edible Form of the Classic Father's Day Gift
- 5 Gifts For the Coffee-Loving Dad
- 5 Manly Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Rockin' Recipe Ideas for Gluten Free Dads
- Beer Batter Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Dad's Delightfully Devilish Day
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Portuguese Rabanadas
- Carrot Cake Pancakes w Honey Butter
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!