Tofu is a plant based protein that has becomes the number one meat substitute for vegans and vegetarians. It no longer is considered an Asian ingredient because of its numerous culinary uses. Tofu has a mild flavor which makes it a perfect vehicle for bold, intense flavors. These days you can find tofu in several forms at the supermarket and even tofu based convenience foods. These recipes reveal how versatile and delicious tofu can truly be.
Extra-form tofu are sliced into triangles and marinated in chipotle in adobo before hitting the grill. The triangles are then tucked into tortillas and served with feta, radishes, and cilantro.
In this recipe, cubes of tofu are coated in a spicy peanut sauce and sesame seeds. The sesame seeds created a crunchy crust which contrasts with the soft tofu.
Whole wheat pasta is combined with tomato sauce, vegetables and crumbled tofu. This salad is not only good but also good for you.
This honey ginger tofu stir-fry can be made on the fly. When you are limited on time, this is a quick and easy tofu recipe.
Instead of rice, this coconut flavored quinoa is dynamite paired with the tamari soaked tofu. You can purchase tamari at an Asian market or specialty foods store.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Tofu Chickpeas Lettuce Wraps
- Tofu Pho
- Caramelized Tofu With Rice Noodles
- Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)