Summertime in Maine means plenty of succulent lobster. It's hard to believe, but locals sometimes get a little tired of these beauties just boiled and dipped in butter. Here are 4 recipes that will blow your mind, all highlighting that special coastal flavor you dream about.
Wild and wonderful, this recipe includes the deliciousness of fresh lobster meat, but it is also a tasty mixture of Jack cheese, cilantro, cream cheese and garlic. Such a great way to change it up a bit. We love these!
This lobster mousseline recipe from Saveur (Mousseline de Homard) has the unmistakable flavor of fresh lobster. It's sweet and succulent; all the things you love about this seafood. Lobster mousse is different from anything else you have ever tasted.
Baked lobster is absolutely amazing. It's such an easy recipe, no one will believe it when they taste their first bite. Baked lobster is rich with crushed buttery crackers, drizzled butter and lemon. It's a great way to enjoy fresh seafood in a whole, new way.
Second only to steamed lobster, this is the best way to enjoy this seasonal delight. Lobster rolls are perfection in their simplicity. They have few ingredients and this allows the lobster meat to shine. So perfect.
- Sustainable Sandwich: Lobster Roll
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- 8 Recipes for the Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Glorious Gluten Free Fruit Crisps
- Luxurious Lobster Mac n' Cheese
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Delightfully Decadent & Healthy BBQ Blog Roundup
- Summer Lovin': 5 Sensational Coleslaw Recipes
- Tasty Taco Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Lobster Taquitos With Tomatillo Salsa
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Maeun Bulgogi 매운 불고기 (Spicy Korean Barbecue Beef)