It's always fun to stray from the norm and throw a themed party. This summer tea party menu is delicious and effortless. Break out the tea pot and a fabulous hat to enjoy this fun meal with friends and family.
Instead of a pot of tea, serve a refreshing pitcher of iced tea. This version is flavored with lemon verbena, ginger, mint and lemongrass. If you are feeling a little daring at this tea party, spike the iced tea with a shot or two of gin.
These petite tea sandwiches are inexpensive and delicious. English cucumber is thinly sliced and paired with a goat cheese and cream cheese spread. To ensure that the cucumber slices are even, use a mandoline or food processor.
This is another simple tea sandwich that only contains three ingredients: smoked salmon, chive flavored cream cheese and bread. You can use whatever multi grain bread you like for these sandwiches but pumpernickel would also be delicious.
Every tea party needs a baked good and these lemon blueberry scones fit with the summertime theme. They are flaky, buttery and fabulous served alongside lemon curd and Devonshire cream.
This summer tea time dessert is so simple, you'll wonder why you've never made it before. Whole strawberries are cut lengthwise and served with a bowl of sour cream and a bowl of brown sugar. The sour cream and brown sugar create a wonderful sauce that melds with the natural flavor of the strawberry.
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Dovely Tea Bags Won't Fly Away
- These Holiday Fruitcake Earrings Won't Be Regifted
- The Icy Pop Bottle Opener Won't Melt in the Summer Sun
- Succulent Cupcakes Won't Prick You
- Edible Shotgun Shells Won't Kill Your Taste Buds
- The Glowing Lightsaber Ice Pop Won't Cut Your Tongue
- 3 Kombucha Drinks You Won't Believe Are Healthy
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Vodka Won't Make You Feel Childish
- The Roller Rock Glass Won't Dilute Your Drink
- Royal Icing That Won't Dry Rock Hard
- mixed berry tea cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- Earl Grey Tea Cupcakes Vegan & Dairy Free
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Blue cheese, cumin and Greek yogurt scones
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Chai Cake
- Peanut Butter Banana Cake 2