We've discussed making chocolate cake in a mug and shared recipes from chocolate chip cookie in a mug, rainbow cookie in a mug, brownie in a mug, and even pizza in a mug. But it seems that we've missed the obvious - soup in a mug!
The guys at Sorted Food have developed a recipe for coconut and shrimp Thai noodle soup in a mug that's simply dynamite. This soup is bursting with southeast Asian flavors and doesn't come close to anything you could buy in the soup aisle at the grocery store.
Plump frozen prawns are cooked in a coconut broth with fresh chiles, lime zest, and fish sauce in a microwave in just 5 minutes! You can also add rice noodles but the dish will be just as good without them.
The beauty of this recipe is that most of the ingredients come frozen so you can just take out what you need and leave the rest in the freezer for another meal (or another bowl of soup). Never mind cup noodle or top ramen. Make this delicious Thai coconut shrimp soup instead.
- Cool and Crisp Spicy Coconut and Squid Salad
- How to Make Homemade Coconut Jam
- Coconut Shrimp Salad Rolls
- Tantalizing Tofu Coconut Curry with Peanut Butter and Noodles
- Lifechanging Pizza in A Mug
- Quick and Easy Garlic Shrimp
- Easy Quinoa Pad Thai
- 3 Easy Creamy Chicken Soups for Fall
- Super Simple Shrimp Scampi
- Buttered Rum Mug Cake and More from Best Mug Cakes
- Thai Shrimp Wraps
- Coconut Rice Shrimp Balls
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Pad Thai Noodles With Shrimps
- Moong Lentils With Coconut
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Thai Coconut Beetroot Soup
- Egg In A Mug