Let's face it, planning a menu for any holiday meal can be stressful and time consuming - especially if you and your family need to consider dietary restrictions. Don't worry - I've got you covered. This delicious and ridiculously easy gluten-free July 4th menu will please the kids and adults alike (and even non gluten-free eaters).
Mixed green salads have a hard time standing up to the heat that usually accompanies July 4th. This year replace it with this wonderful gluten-free roasted vegetable and millet salad. This dish get's better the longer it sits so make it in advance if possible.
Just because you are eating gluten-free, doesn't mean you have to give up your favorite barbecue side dishes. Most pasta salads can be converted to gluten-free by substituting rice or corn pasta. This lemon herb pasta salad with asparagus is light and refreshing.
Sweet and tangy, baked beans are a must have at any cook out. This gluten-free version is flavored with apple cider vinegar, molasses, soy sauce, and minced garlic. You'll want to eat more than one serving.
No 4th of July barbecue is complete without grilled chicken - America's favorite meat. This simple recipe combines a few store bought ingredients to create a sweet and tart marinade. These chicken breasts take 15 minutes on the grill before they are ready to serve.
No one will feel like they are eating gluten-free when you place this decadent three tiered chocolate cake on the table. The strawberries and blueberries with the freshly whipped cream add a festive red, white and blue touch to the dessert.
- 5 Grilled Vegetarian Dishes to Serve to Non-Meat Eaters on July 4th
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Franks
- Celiac Saturdays: Best BBQ Sauces
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats
- Gluten Free Living: 3 Easy Tips For Going To A BBQ
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Red, White and Blue Foole
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Blueberry Chia-Poppy Seed Loaf - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes from Red Fire Farm