From Taste and Tell Blog
Fun and definitely festive, this fudge has all the creaminess and sweet heavenly flavor of the fudge you love, with the special addition of 4th of July colors. What makes it so easy, is that it takes less than 20 minutes to make, from the assembling of ingredients to the actual pouring of the layers. This is a wonderful way to share a gluten free treat with everyone, without a lot of extra effort. Delicious!
From I Heart Naptime
Your kids are going to go gaga over this simply adorable treat for the 4th of July. It's a simple recipe, however the assembly is simply genius! Bananas are dipped into melted blue candy melts, then sprinkled with festive colored sprinkles. Once they are chilled and chocolate is hardened, add a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top. It's a celebration in every nibble.
From Super Healthy Kids
Take your hydration to a whole, sweeter level, by adding these awesome fruity pieces of ice. They are not only festive for 4th of July, they actually do make your water taste fabulous! Chunks of strawberries and blueberries are placed in ice cube molds (in this case, star shaped molds make it more fun), then the a bit of water is added to make sure that every nook and cranny is filled. Pop them out when completely frozen and add to a tall glass of water. So tasty!
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue Berry Torte for the Fourth of July
- Red, White and Blue Grilled Cheese
- 4th of July Menu: Red White and Blue Through and Through!
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue-Berry Pie
- 4th of July Cocktail: The Blue Orchard
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- To Die For - Fabulous Coconut Bars
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Red, White and Blue Foole
- Coconut Laddoo/ Coconut balls
- Fireworks Trifle
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Grilled Steak Stuffed With Colorful Swiss Chard and Creamy Blue Cheese
- Potatoes and Asparagus With Light Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Fabulous Coconut Bars