A fizzy, boozy delight, with plenty of fresh blueberry taste, this is the drink that will get your party going! We love that it's simple enough to make, using our friend; Blueberry Vodka, and still has that funky fun from the PopRocks around the rim. It's truly an explosion of taste from the first sip. Delightful!
From Simple Sweetness
The trick to beautiful layered drinks is the sugar. Different levels of sugar means that the layers, when poured gently, don't combine. This means fun for a party, and how beautiful are the results! We think it's only fair to have something awesome for the kids to enjoy, and this recipe is way more exciting than simple Koolaid. What a sweet celebration of the holiday weekend!
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- 4th of July Cocktail: Strawberry Sparkler
- 4th of July Cocktail: Independent Lady
- 4th of July Cocktail: The Blue Orchard
- Margarita Cake Pops are a Boozy Confection
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Strawberry Kiwi Frozen Mojitos and other Delicious Summer Beverages
- Pina Colada Popsicles