The heat on the 4th of July can be unbeatable except when you have an icebox pie waiting for you in the freezer. Really and truly, the last thing you want to do when the thermometer is reading over a 100 degrees is to turn on the oven to make dessert. The beauty of a frozen pie is that this cool and creamy dessert usually only need a handful of ingredients. With every bite, these frozen pies will have you dreaming of glaciers and swimming in icy water.
Hazelnut and chocolate are a match made in food heaven and they taste wonderful in this pie. A Nutella mousse made with marscapone cheese sits on top of a chocolate cookie crust. The best part is that this pie only uses five ingredients!
This pie requires a very small amount of baking in the form of a store bought pie crust. But that's it. I promise. The rest is whipped topping, lemon pudding and a decadent cheesecake batter.
While most frozen s'mores pies conceal a chocolate pie, this one doesn't. A creamy peanut butter pie is hiding under graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
Most frozen pies have some sort of cookie or cracker crust. This delicious frozen pink lemonade pie uses vanilla sandwich cookies to compliment the tartness of the filling. If you want to add another fruity flavor, feel free to ass strawberry or raspberry puree.
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- 5 Last Minute 4th of July Treats
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- July 4th Firework Fries
- Red, White and Blue-Berry Pie
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Fun 4th of July Marble Bundt Cake
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Vintage Recipe Project: Strawberry Sponge Pie
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Blackberry Peach Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- No-Bake Banana Split Pie