If you are still looking for some last minute 4th of July dessert ideas, these five recipes are quick, easy and delicious. Inspired by the colors of the American flag, all of them are sporting red, white and blue in one way or another.
This dessert couldn't be any easier. Oreo cookie crumbs are combined with softened cream cheese and formed into balls. The truffles are then dipped into white chocolate and dusted with sprinkles.
These buttery pinwheel cookies are guaranteed to disappear from the table. Icebox sugar cookie dough is divided into three separate batches - one red, one white, and one blue. Each batch is then rolled into a sheet and stacked on top of each other. The three doughs are then rolled all together to create the pinwheel effect.
If your 4th of July plans include a lot of fun in the sun, you should consider making these light and refreshing berry lemonade ice pops. The fresh summer berries and flowers resemble gems suspended in the clear liquid.
These quick and easy mini ice cream cakes come together in just a few minutes with the use of some store bought ingredients. This recipe combines a graham cracker crust with vanilla ice cream but you can do whatever two flavors you like. White chocolate ice cream on an Oreo cookie crust would also be delicious.
These fireworks are the ultimate Independence day treat. They are fun, festive and oh so incredibly delicious.
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- July 4th Firework Fries
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Fun 4th of July Marble Bundt Cake
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- 4th of July Berry Shortcakes
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats