Summer cooking is all about taking advantage being outdoors and using the abundance of seasonal ingredients available at your fingertips. Whether you're inspired by the grill, garden or market - make sure these five delicious summertime dishes make it to your table.
Every diet has a little wiggle room, especially if it's for this dynamite Hawaiian BBQ bacon cheeseburger. This easy, yet satisfying, burger is the perfect main dish to serve at your family's next summer cookout.
Nothing says summer like enjoying an evening on the porch peeling shrimp and sipping on an ice cold beer. A Cajun shrimp boil is the ultimate one pot meal that packed with tons of garlic, corn, potatoes, and of course, shrimp.
If you've never tried the deliciousness that is fish tacos, you're missing out. Golden fish filets are tucked into soft corn tortillas and drizzled with a zesty homemade jalapeno cream sauce and topped with fresh cilantro and cotija cheese.
A chopped salad is one of the easiest meals to through together because you can almost use anything in the fridge. This version has goat cheese, blackberries, grilled corn, chickpeas, avocado and more.
This classic New England sandwich is one of summertime's delights. Succulent lobster tail is tossed with mayonnaise, chives, and Old Bay seasoning before it fills a buttered split top bun. While not the cheapest meal, it's definitely worth the splurge.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp and Other Summer Shrimp Dishes
- Simple BBQ Shrimp Skewers with Pineapple and Bacon
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: Shrimp, Scallop and Chicken Kebabs
- Thai Grilled Shrimp
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Super Simple Salmon for the BBQ
- Ginger and Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Shrimp, Salmon and Vegetable Kabobs
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Vegetable Gratin
- Easy grilled fish with a touch of peach
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Yucatan Shrimp
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp Barbequed Pizza
- Grilled Salmon With Mexico Meets Hawaii Salsa