Where there is a barbecue, there often is a pasta salad standing near by. Pasta salads are a crowd pleasing barbecue side dish because they can be made in advance and are chock full of other tasty ingredients. These pasta salads are full of flavor and will soon become an old standby at family gettogethers.
This vegan macaroni salad has a protein packed dressing that's both nutritious and delicious. Instead of using vegannaise or other vegan dressing, this creamy dill sauce is made by pureeing tofu with grape seed oil, fresh dill and agave nectar.
This smoky side dish incorporates all the flavors from a favorite all American sandwich into a tasty pasta salad. The bacon transforms an ordinary macaroni salad into an irresistible delight.
Orzo is a petite pasta that resembles rice making it perfect for summer salads. This version is a bit on the sweeter side with fresh cherries and a honey hazelnut vinaigrette. Serve this pasta salad with grilled chicken or steak.
Avocado pesto is a creamier version of the classic Italian sauce. It's not only great as a dressing for pasta salads but also works well as a dip with breadsticks or a spread for sandwiches or burgers.
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Perfect One Pot Pasta Recipes for Any Night of The Week
- Easy Vegetarian Meals to Make for Meatless Monday
- Plan the Perfect Picnic: Best Pasta Salad Recipes
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- Avocado and Corn Fritter Burgers and Other Amazing Avocado Recipes
- Healthy Cauliflower Mac n' Cheese
- Labor Day Sides: Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 5 Vegetarian Recipes to Serve Instead of a Tofurkey
- To Die For Mac n' Cheese Fritters
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad with Sundried Tomato-Caper Vinaigrette
- Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes with Pesto on Farfalle Pasta
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta With Arugula Salad
- Black and White Pasta Salad
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Italian Breakfast Tart
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad