July 14 is Bastille Day; celebrating France with the fabulosity that is French cuisine. You may also know of our healthy love of S'mores. So, for Bastille day, we give you the S'more Macaroon. Enjoy this light as air cookie that is stuffed with beautiful marshmallow frosting and of course, covered with chocolate glaze. Each bite sized morsel is just fabulous, with a French accent. We can't get enough.
From Bakers Royale
The contrast between the airy, crisp macaroon and the creamy marshmallow filling is highlighted by the chocolate glaze that is covering the top cookie. A teeny sprinkling of graham cracker crust reminds you that this is the fancier cousin to your favorite backyard snack. They are dreamy and delightful.
Looking for another amazing macaroon recipe? Check out this one
From 100 Layer Cake
How can you top these two flavors? Pink peppercorn and raspberries make these macaroons anything but ordinary. We want to nibble them right now!
- Strawberry Shortcake Macarons and Other French Desserts for Bastille Day
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- 5 French Picnic Recipes to Celebrate Bastille Day
- Urbanspoon's Bastille Day Guides
- Celebrate Bastille Day!
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Reinventing the Recipe: S'mores Three Different Ways
- Delicious Champagne Cocktails For Bastille Day
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- S'mores-n-berry Bars for National S'mores Day - August 10
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Ffwd: Fresh Orange Pork Tenderloin
- Oatmeal S'mores Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores
- No-Bake Frozen S'mores Bars
- S'mores Splendide
- Marshmallow S'mores Bites