Ah Lobster. The most decadent food known to man, and richly satisfying in any recipe that is lucky enough to include it. Here in Maine, seeing lobster boats putting their traps in for the first time marks the beginning of a special time for feasting. If one is lucky enough, their favorite lobsterman will have plenty of lobster for sale in the evenings. There are many recipes that use sweet lobster meat, and we found a few that have to be shared. Check them out!
How about seafood and pasta in a cream sauce? Check out this recipe for lobster stuffed tortellini. It's a romantic dinner for two, or a special meal for the family. Either way, give lobster some extra love and make this homemade feast!
From My Man's Belly
Lobster rolls are a seasonal treat that can't be missed. Lobster rolls make a great light lunch, and once you bite into this recipe that also uses challah bread for a buttery, light roll, You will be hooked! Delicious.
From Half Baked Harvest
Last but certainly not least, try this awesome lobster pizza. It's full of bacon, lobster, spinach and tasty cheeses. Who says you have to eat lobster in a roll or steamed in a pot? It's the perfect ingredient for your fabulous homemade pizza parties. Try it on the grill for a decadent meal that is out of this world!
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- How to Grill Pizza
- 5 Must-Make Summer Grilled Pizzas
- 20 Irish Recipes To Prepare For Saint Patrick's Day
- Rustic Irish Soda Bread Recipe
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Pizzas on a Stick
- 3 Perfect Pizzas For The Grill
- Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Pizza
- Over The Top: Burgers With Roasted Jalapenos and Cherry BBQ Sauce
- Succulent Roasted Lamb With Artichokes And Lemon
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Ffwd: Fresh Tuna, Machengo and Basil Pizza, gluten free and on the grill
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Grilled Pizza Dough
- Love That Chipotle Chili!
- Beefy Beef Mexican Pizza
- Roasted Asparagus & Brie Pizza
- Game Night Buffalo Chicken Pizza