Nothing says summer quite like ice cream. Whether it's piled high in a waffle cone or served in a bowl with a ton of toppings, one thing's for certain - it's delicious. The only thing better than ice cream are ice cream desserts. I'm taking about ice cream cakes layered with soft white cake and Oreos, softened ice cream slathered on top of a buttery graham cracker crust or two homemade chocolate chip cookies hugging your favorite scoop of ice cream. These fun frozen treats are pleasing in every way.
Ice cream desserts are usually cheap, quick and easy. You can always make your own (which I highly recommend if you've never done it before) or use your favorite store bought brand for these recipes. These outrageous ice cream desserts will blow your mind and make your taste buds jump for joy.
Images of a small white ice cream truck come to mind when reminiscing about the original Choco Taco. This homemade version is a bit more refined and allows you to play around with the flavors. A sweet almond flavored taco shell is filled with your favorite ice cream and topped with chocolate and nuts. One possible combination could be chocolate cherry ice cream with dark chocolate and crushed pistachios.
No birthday celebration is complete without a cake so why not make it an ice cream one. Better yet, how about a cake with brownies, Oreos, ice cream and Funfetti frosting? Even though just a slice will be an overload of sugar, it's well worth the indulgence.
If you've ever dreamed of a bigger, better version of the Drumstick, this is it. These double scooped ice cream sundae hit hat cupcakes are a serious ice cream treat. Brownies are baked into a waffle cone and topped with two scoops of ice cream and chocolate frosting before the whole thing is dipped in chocolate.
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Summertime Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bars
- Beat the Heat with Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Easy Chocolate Filled Wafer Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Patrón Tequila Chocolate Ice Cream
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- 5 Ice Cream Recipes We Love