Chilled soups, like a creamy cucumber or a tomatoey gazpacho, are some of my favorite summertime meals. Best of all, they're easy to make, ready in minutes, and require no use of the stove! Try our twist on a classic Spanish gazpacho where we added a lump of fresh chilled crab (or try it with shrimp!). It's the perfect meal to cool you off.
Find more easy and delicious summer recipes below like Shrimp, Scallop and Chicken Kebabs, and Easy Vegetable Kebabs (both of which take just minutes on the grill), a super easy Italian-inspired Shrimp and Artichoke Salad (great served chilled or warm), and a refreshing Watermelon Jalapeño Cocktail Cooler. Read on for more summer recipe inspiration and discover more summertime recipes here.
Pacific Northwest Crab Gazpacho Recipe
This twist on a classic gazpacho recipe is the perfect light dinner on a hot summer evening. It’s refreshingly cool and full of bright and beautiful vegetables. The addition of crab in this healthy chilled soup recipe simply makes this dish unbeatable.
Easy Grilled Shrimp with Grits and Spicy Harissa
This dish is so simply to make, especially when you use quick-cooking grits. Harissa, a spicy North African condiment, adds a lovely kick of flavor and spice.
Easy Vegetable Kebabs
We love grilling skewers of colorful vegetables like red potatoes and onions, multi-colored peppers, and zucchini. They're great alongside the surf and turf kebabs below!
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Whip this elegant soup up in the blender in just minutes. It's light, refreshing and will make you feel cool as a cucumber.
Easy Italian-Inspired Shrimp and Artichoke Salad
It's silly how easy this beautiful salad is to make! It's great served chilled (as shown) or warm over pasta. So versatile and elegant!
Shrimp, Scallop and Chicken Kebabs
These healthy surf and turf kebabs take just minutes to prepare and grill. A simply seasoning and a bit of lemon juice is all they need.
Ricotta-Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
Delicate squash blossoms stuffed with just about anything, like ricotta cheese, is such a summertime treat! Blossoms will last about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, but who can wait that long?
Submitted to Foodista by LeMoine Family Kitchen
Healthy and Spicy Fish Taco Salad
The typically fried fish taco is made healthy with grilled fish and greens in this fabulous salad! Still a great meal, but without all the fat.
Submitted to Foodista by Dash of Butter
Mini Zucchini Bites
Submitted to Foodista by Ecualombian
Ditch the cornbread and whip up a batch of these tasty nibbles! Bacon, Gouda cheese, zucchini and onion make these savory bites the perfect compliment to any barbecue menu.
Watermelon Jalapeño Cocktail Cooler
This refreshing cocktail has a lovely kick of spice and floral notes from herbs (use your favorite like mint, basil or cilantro!). Any spirit - rum, gin, vodka, tequila - will make this cocktail a summer party in a glass!
Submitted to Foodista by Gourmet Fury
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Grilled Mojito Chicken Bowls with Quinoa
- How to Make the Best Spiced Chicken Breasts
- Easy Dinner Recipes: Grilled Mexican Chicken Sandwich
- Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipes
- Easy Chicken Dinner: Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken
- The Easiest Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Ever
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- 5 Copycat Chicken Recipes for Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Grilled Potatoes
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre