Banoffee pie is an traditional English that's made quite a comeback in recent years. This creamy pie is made from a combination of bananas, heavy cream and toffee (or caramel). The crust and either be a buttery pate brisee or one made from a combination of cookie crumbs and butter.
While the classic banoffee pie has it's high points, it's also high in fat and sugar. It is a "once in awhile" kind of indulgence. These gluten-free mini banoffee pies from Nutritionist in the Kitch are an easy no-bake dessert that let you have your pie and eat it too. With only 183 calories per serving, you can enjoy this dessert without having to go a run right afterwards.
The raw crust is made from a mixture of chopped almonds, dates, and almond butter. The toffee filling consists of Greek yogurt and a splash of almond instead of the traditional heavy cream, topped with a slice of banana. This healthy version of banoffee pie only requires eight ingredients and is just as delicious as the original. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- 5 Amazing No-Bake Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free No-Bake Pumpkin Pie With Hazelnut Date Crust
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Beef Stew Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fabulous Fruit Crumbles
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Gluten Free Bread Recipes
- No-Bake Banana Split Pie
- No-Bake Pineapple Pie Delight
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- No-Bake Caramel Mud Pie Bars
- Gluten-Free Sweet Rice Flour Pie Crust
- Oreo Cookies & Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- No-Bake Baked Alaska
- Xocai Oatmeal Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cookies