You may be familiar with the double layer or rectangle cakes, but how about the bundt? This fluted-ring shaped cake is not as popular as it once was. There was a time in the 60's and 70's, when bundt cakes were made in kitchens across the country. Just because they are not as common in recent years, doesn't mean they that they haven't improved. Bundt cakes have quietly been evolving into delectable desserts all their own. Check out some of these lovely (and tasty) bundt cake recipes that are sure to please. Samoas anyone?
If you love the popular Girl Scout cookie with toasted coconut and drizzled with chocolate, then you will love every bite of this pretty cake. Do heed the tip to read this recipe through before starting. You will need at least 10 hours to make the fabulous Dulce de leche frosting. There is an alternative 4 hour step, but either way, you can not make this in a flash.
To make this chocolate and peanut butter delight, it's the old school technique of layering two separate flavors of batter, and then baking. That doesn't mean it's any less fabulous!
What makes this one so cool, is that it's huge flavor from such a simply technique. We love the way blogger Joan of Chocolate, Chocolate and More says "I love a cake I can decorate in 10 minutes or less." We agree with her!
- Beautiful Sweet Potato Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Beautiful Black Walnut Cake
- 3 Super Fast Gluten-Free Mug Cake Recipes
- 5 Beautiful Creme Brulee Recipes
- 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Retro Desserts: Dump Cake
- Quick and Easy Banana Cake
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Fair Fare: 4 Fantastic Funnel Cake Recipes & Photo Tutorial
- Incredible No-Bake Cheese Cake Bites Recipe