Let's practice analogies: peanut butter is to the United States what Nutella is to Italy. Whether you prefer your peanut butter from the jar or homemade, you more than likely have some of the caramel brown spread in your pantry. While you can definitely enjoy your peanut butter by the spoonful, it's wonderful in desserts - especially when paired with chocolate. These ridiculously easy dessert recipes are just a few ways you can eat peanut butter without jelly.
This layered peanut butter mousse with cookie crumbles is super easy to make but elegant at the same time. The mousse itself requires a handful of ingredients and only needs to chill for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Your kids are going to absolutely love these no-bake peanut butter puff bars as an after school treat. Similar to Rice Krispy treats, peanut butter cereal is combined with marshmallows, chocolate peanut butter candies, and chocolate peanut butter cups.
Black bottom peanut butter M&M cookies are two cookies in one. Peanut butter cookie dough is studded with candy coated chocolates and pressed on top of chocolate cookie dough before baking. You need to serve these peanut butter and chocolate treats with a tall glass of milk.
Is anything easier than a five ingredient chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake? I think not. This summer delight couldn't be easier because it uses store bought chocolate ice cream combined with an entire jar of peanut butter for the base of the cake.
- Puffy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Candy Filled Leprechaun Hats
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Grilled Rocky Road Banana Splits
- 5 Delicious Pie Recipes for Pi Day
- 5 Ice Cream Recipes We Love
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Buttery Lemon Squares
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- no-bake caramel reese's peanut butter cups
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels