Fake out your routine take out dinner and cook these crazy good copycat recipes inspired by Chipotle. You can prepare a feast for your family complete with a bowl of their famous guacamole and lime tortilla chips. If you are feeling extra energetic, you can even set up a serving station so each person can create their own specialized meal, just like in the restaurant.
Chipotle's most famous and addicting dish is their signature guacamole. Creamy avocados are mashed with red onion, serrano chiles, cilantro, and a mixture of lemon and lime juice. Serve this incredible guacamole with tortilla chips or add a dollop to your favorite Mexican dishes.
Barbacoa is slow roasted shredded beef that's cooked in a rich broth made from chicken stock, apple cider vinegar, garlic, a variety of spices, and chipotle chiles. This version is prepared in the slow cooker for at least six hours or until the meat is literally falling apart. You can tuck the barbacoa into a tortilla with with and beans or serve it on its own.
Chipotle's corn salsa adds a subtle sweet element to their dishes. With fresh white and yellow ears beginning to appear in the market, this salsa is a must-make dish for summer. While it's delicious with Mexican food, you can also add a spoonful to salads, rice or quinoa.
Mastering Chipotle's version of chicken will allow you to add it to a myriad of Mexican dishes. Obviously you'll want to stuff it into burritos, taco shells and on top of a bed of rice but you can also use the chicken as a the main protein in a taco salad, filling for enchiladas or nachos, just to name a few.
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Chipotle and White Bean Burritos
- Copycat Recipes: Chipotle's Corn Salsa
- Chipotle Offers 1/2 Price Burritos For Super Bowl
- Chipotle Testing Out a Tofu Burrito Filling
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Barbacoa
- Sweet and Spicy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Sizzling Chipotle Chicken and Rice
- Chipotle Experiments With Chicken Chorizo
- Light and Healthy Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- How to Make Breakfast Burritos To Go
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Creamy Chipotle White Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadilla With Chipotle and Lime Sour Cream
- Best Breakfast Burrito
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Pollo Guisado – Puerto Rican Braised Stewed Chicken
- Tequila Laced Mexican Rice and Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Burritos With Mojo Sauce and Pico De Gallo Salsa
- Grilled Chicken, Avocado, Rice & Cheddar Burrito
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad