For many people in America, Red Lobster is as close to a fresh seafood dinner as it's going to get. Their signature dishes have become icons of American family dining, and now you can make these same tasting meals at home. Check out some of these tasty copycat recipes that taste just like the real thing.
Just as buttery and cheesy as the real thing, these Cheddar Bay Biscuit copycats will satisfy any craving you may have for a quick trip to Red Lobster itself.
These are recipes that will rock your world. Nachos are a family favorite, but combine them with the freshness of shrimp and that secret Red Lobster seasoning, you have yourself a winner!
Pizza is the perfect food, made better by adding a seafood ingredient. Red Lobster was the first to master that idea, and now you can make it at home. This is truly an outstanding recipe that will soon become a family favorite.
- The Perfect Maine Lobster Roll
- Red Lobster "Crabfest" Ad Features a Crab Fisherman
- Copycat Recipes: Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 4 Stunning Lobster Dishes
- Homemade Classic Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 Lovely Lobster Recipes
- Classic Maine Lobster Roll
- 5 Perfect Summer Seafood Recipes
- Top 5 Fish Taco Recipes - Perfect For Summer!
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- Lobster Custard With Caviar
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Grilled Salmon With Grilled Red Onions
- Pan-Fried Red Mullet
- New Red Potatoes With Sour Cream and Caviar
- Parsley, Anchovy, Red Onion and Tomato Salad
- Blackened Red Snapper
- Grilled Red Snapper
- New Orleans Court Bouillon-Red Snapper