We all need to stay hydrated during the summer, so let's give ourselves some new and exciting ways to get those drinks into us! Iced tea is a classic summer drink, so we thought that a few unique ways to make Iced Tea even more fun would be a great. We found these three recipes, some fruity and some just plain icy cold. We hope you love them as much as we did.
From Shugary Sweets
Even a simple sweet iced tea is made better by making a slushie out of it! Isn't this brilliant?
From Family Home and Life
More of an infused treat, this watermelon and mint flavored ice tea is a great alternative to sugary drinks at the dinner table. Imagine how naturally sweet this one tastes?
From Skinny Mom
Wowser, this is a beautifully refreshing ice tea with tart flavors from the hibiscus and rhubarb, all playing nicely with the super sweetness of the strawberries. A show stopper of a beverage.
- Rockin Rosewater Iced Tea
- Thirsty Thursday: Summery Ginger Concoctions
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss
- Sexy Strawberry Crumble Delight
- 5 Secrets for Brewing the Perfect Glass of Iced Tea
- Delightfully Hydrating Watermelon Treat
- 3 Mind Blowing Homemade Ice Cream Flavors
- Delightful Raspberry and Rose Macaroon
- 7-Eleven Offers Free Iced Tea June 10-15