Shark week begins August 10, 2014 and to to celebrate we're sharing two terrifying cocktail recipes to sip on during the event. The Shark Attack combines blood orange liqueur with tequila and grapefruit juice for a lighter take on a tequila sunrise. The other cocktail, dangerous waters, is a fruity drink made with lemon vodka and a mixture of muddled summer berries. If you are planning a shark watching party, check out our recipes for shark themed foods to serve to your friends and family.
2 parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
3 parts ruby red grapefruit juice
1 part DeKuyper® Mixologist Series Blood Orange Liqueur or other orange liqueur
Orange slice (for garnish)
Build in order over ice in a tall glass. Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.
1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Meyer Lemon Vodka
2 parts sugar-free strawberry lemonade
Muddled blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
Splash of sparkling water
Blackberry or lemon wedge (for garnish)
Mix vodka, muddled blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in a glass. Top off with a splash of sparking water and add ice. Garnish with a blackberry or lemon wedge.
- Skinny Margarita
- Negroni Week!!!
- NYC Cocktail Week Starts Tomorrow
- Skinny Super Bowl Bowl Cocktail: Denver Driver
- Another Skinny Super Bowl Cocktail: The 206 Pride
- Skinny Bloody Mary for Brunch
- Thirsty Thursday: The Shark Puncher Rum Cocktail
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Bottoms Up!
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Bottoms Up
- Thirsty Thursday: 4 Cocktails For Fashion Week
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Shark Bite Cocktail
- "skinny" watermelon martini ♥
- Mango Black Tea Skinny Cocktail
- Skinny Green Monster Smoothie
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet
- Negroni, a cocktail worthy of royaty
- Easy Mojito Recipe