Everyone knows that chocolate chips cookies must be served with an ice cold glass of milk. These chocolate chip cookie cups combine the two in this bite-sized treat. Store bought chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into mini muffin tins and then baked. You can also use your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Once cooled, the cookie cups are coated in melted chocolate to keep the milk from soaking into the cookie dough. Freshly whipped cream would also be delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Cups
Courtesy of Pillsbury
1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies (24 cookies)
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup milk
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 48 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut each cookie in half; press each half into bottom of mini muffin cup.
Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately press indentation into each with end of wooden spoon. Place 8 chocolate chips into each indentation. Let stand about 2 minutes or until melted.
Using back of teaspoon, spread chocolate to completely coat inside of cookie cup to prevent the milk from leaking out. (Return muffin pan to oven 30 seconds to 1 minute to melt chips if needed.) Cool another 15 minutes, remove cookies from cups to serving tray. Refrigerate if desired to set chocolate.
Fill cookies with milk just before serving.
Editorial Disclosure: Foodista was not paid for this post
- Outrageous Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie S'more Dessert Pizza
- The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Awesome Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Awesome Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and Other Homemade Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- 5 Shamrock Confections to Make for St. Patrick's Day
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- High-altitude chocolate chip cookies
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Triple Threat: Oreo’s, Snicker’s and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie