Cool and refreshing, frozen desserts make hot summer day more bearable. The following treats are one of a kind and packed with flavor. You are going to love these 3 sexy frozen desserts. They are amazing!
From The Healthier Cook
These yogurt bars are chock full of delicious berries. They would be perfect to wrap individually, and grab instead of that Nutty Bar your kids have in the freezer. Aren't they gorgeous?
From Lady and Pups
Can Gelato possibly be this easy to make? Try this 3 ingredient recipe from Lady and Pups. It's not only easy to create, but this Gelato is the perfect foil for your culinary imagination. Imagine adding fresh grilled peaches, swirling in rhubarb sauce, or plum sauce? Epic!
From Erren's Kitchen
Oh yes, ice cream sandwiches are the perfect summer treat, but how about a salted caramel ice cream sandwich. Two delicious chocolate chip cookies with sweet vanilla and caramel centers. We think they are divine.
- Choco-Coco-Nut Mini Ice Cream Pies
- Seasonal Eating: Fresh Mint Ice Cream
- 5 Easy Ice Cream Toppings
- Extremely Easy Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- What's Hot: Caramel Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Must-Make Easy Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- Mini Banana Splits
- Easy Snow Ice Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Banana Ice-Cream
- Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad