Once you've learned how to pick the perfect peach and mastered the art of baking a peach pie, your next lesson is to branch out and make other delicious peach desserts. This versatile summer fruit works well in both baked goods like cakes and dessert bars and creamy custards. Keep in mind that any peach dessert is only as good as the peaches used so make sure they are the best you can find. Scour the farmers markets for the sweetest and juiciest varietal. Once you've been bitten into a ripe peach and tasted one at its peak, there's no going back. Here are five recipes to inspire you to continue on your peach journey.
This miniature peach pie pops contain a kick. A dash chipotle chili powder is mixed into the peach filling to add a layer of heat to this bite sized dessert.
This no-churn Tennessee cider peach ice cream is for the patient eater. While the ice cream is simple to throw together, it requires at least six hours to set up in the freezer before it's ready to eat.
Move over pineapple, a new fruit is in town. Brown sugar, butter and sweet peaches are the perfect trifecta to compliment the moist and and delicious cake underneath. The only thing this vegan cake is missing is a scoop of coconut milk ice cream.
You guys already know how much I love no bake desserts so it's no wonder that this no bake peach cheesecake would climb to the top of the list. Not only is this an easy recipe but it's portable too!
If you don't have time to bake a peach cobbler from scratch, these bars are a quick and easy alternative. This stress-free dessert takes 20 minutes to prepare and less than an hour to bake.
- Summer Eating: Baked Peaches and Cream
- 5 Glorious Ways to Bake a Peach Pie
- 8 Recipes for the Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Classic Cherries Jubilee
- Perfect Peaches: 5 Tasty Recipes
- Classic Peach Pie and Other Summer Fruit Pies
- 4 Ingredient Peach and Coconut Ice Cream
- 5 Perfect Peach Pie Recipes
- Blackberry Peach Betty
- Dutch Oven Style Peach Cobbler
- Baked Peaches and Cream
- Homemade peach sorbet
- Blackberry Peach Pie
- Pear and Almond Tart
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Apricot-Almond (Frangipane) Tart
- Summer Stone Fruit Carpaccio With Vanilla Bean Syrup and Ginger Cream
- Vintage Recipe Project: Strawberry Sponge Pie