Grilled chicken breast dishes are one the simplest meals you can put together and nothing is easier than a sandwich. These sandwiches can be prepared any night of the week with ingredients you probably already have on hand. So long as you have chicken breasts, buns (or other bread like biscuits or pita), and some toppings - you are set.
Instead of sliced bread, taco spiced chicken breasts are tucked in between a grilled biscuit. These chicken sandwiches are loaded with pepper jack cheese, sliced red onion and guacamole. Feel free to add your favorite Sandwich toppings.
Green goddess chicken sandwiches are a dynamite summer meal. This lighter version of green goddess dressing is mainly a mixture of avocado, Greek yogurt and a variety of herbs. You can pile on the topping or keep it simple with a few leaves of spinach and a thick slice of tomato.
This Colombian inspired chicken sandwich is like nothing you've ever eaten before. The grilled chicken breasts are basted with a bright green salsa and topped with crispy bacon, shredded iceberg lettuce and tomato. Before the sandwich is put together, the buns are slathered with mayo and topped with potato chip crumbs.
- How to Make the Best Spiced Chicken Breasts
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Easy Dinner Recipes: Grilled Mexican Chicken Sandwich
- The Easiest Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Ever
- Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- Oven Fried Chicken Breasts are a Quick and Easy Dinner
- 5 Super Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
- Tender and Juicy Brined Chicken Breast with Sautéed Onion Dipping Sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Wild Rice
- Ffwd: Duck breast with fresh peaches
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Turkey, Spinach, Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Panini
- BBQ Style Boneless Chicken Breast
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with Asian Flavors