These low calorie s'mores cookie sandwiches allow you to enjoy your favorite outdoor dessert without the campfire. A soft store bought double chocolate cookie is smashed with a marshmallow between two graham crackers. One sandwich only costs you 200 calories which you can easily work off with a run around the block. If you are craving that toasted marshmallow flavor, use a blow torch to caramelize the top of the marshmallow instead of heating it up in the microwave. You can purchase a large blow torch at the local hardware store or a small one commonly used for creme brulee at a kitchen supplies store. For another layer of flavor, use the cinnamon sugar graham crackers.
Low Calorie S'mores Cookie Sandwiches
1 Fiber One™ 120 Calorie Double Chocolate Soft-Baked Cookie
1 Sheet Low-Fat Graham Cracker, Split
1 Large Marshmallow
1. On a heatproof dish, place your chocolate cookie on one half of your graham cracker.
2. Top it with one large marshmallow.
3. Microwave till gooey - 15 to 20 seconds - and top with the remaining half of the cracker.
4. No one will have to see your chic marshmallow mustache, we promise.
- 3 More Helathy Yougurt Dessert Recipes Under 150 Calories
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- 5 More Perfect Panna Cotta
- 3 Healthy Yogurt Dessert Recipes Under 150 Calories
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 More Glorious Thanksgiving Recipes
- Low-Calorie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Low Calorie Funfetti Cheesecake
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- S'mores-n-berry Bars for National S'mores Day - August 10
- Marshmallow S'mores Bites
- No-Bake Frozen S'mores Bars
- S'mores Splendide
- S'mores Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- S'mores Cupcakes
- Deconstructed S'mores Skewers
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels