If your used to meat being at the center of the plate, replacing it with vegetables may be challenging at first. The key to making vegetables the center of attention is to season them well so no one will miss the meat. Whether the means bathing them in a marinade, sticking them on the grill, or simply sprinkling them with salt and pepper. These vegetarian recipes are quick, easy, delicious and the perfect way to start practicing Meatless Monday.
Pasta is my go to for a quick and easy meal. This recipe pairs whole wheat noodles with homemade basil pesto and fresh garden tomatoes. I like to add cubes of buttery mozzarella for an extra salty bite.
Nothing is quite as simple or pleasurable as a grilled cheese. This one is layered with a fried egg, spinach leaves and cabot cheese. Leftover grilled summer squash or fresh tomato slices would also be wonderful in this sandwich.
Grilled vegetables and quinoa salad is a light and healthy summer meal. This salad is inspired by seasonal vegetables available in your garden and at the farmers market. Feel free to add some slices of grilled tofu to bump the protein in this dish.
Gazpacho, a cold Spanish soup, is one of the easiest soups to make. All the ingredients go into the blender and pureed until silky smooth. This is a great recipe to use up the last of your summer tomatoes and any other vegetable that's on their leg.
- Introducing the FREE Meatless Monday Chili E-Cookbook!
- Meatless Monday: Margarita Vegetables
- Killer Kale Salads for Everyday Meals
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Romaine and Campari Tomato Salad
- Meatless Monday: 5 Grilled Tofu Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Brown Rice and Mushroom Veggie Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Tantalizing Tofu Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Meaty Mushroom Burger
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Potato Salad With Herb Dressing
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Meatless Monday :: Squash & Sweet Potato Fritatta
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Tofu Vegetable Salad
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce