Who can say no to brownie pizza? Especially is it's topped with cream cheese icing and fresh berries. This gluten-free dessert is made easy by using a gluten-free brownie boxed mix. You can also make this same dessert using a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe for the crust. I like to top mine with pineapple rings, chopped macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips and toasted shredded coconut.
1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free brownie mix
Butter and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup apple jelly
Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or shortening.
In large bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base. Arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. Stir jelly until smooth; brush over berries. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Egg-cellently Eggless: Simply Sinful Brownies
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Brownie Cake gluten free, dairy free
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Brownies, a simple recipe for a seasonal sensation
- Gluten Free Brownies
- Healthy Vegan Red Velvet Brownies
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Fudge Brownie Sundae
- Grilled Lamb Chops and Asparagus With Balsamic Berry Sauce