Even though Labor Day was created to give American workers a day off, most of us are still busy at work in the kitchen creating a meal to celebrate the end of summer. These gluten-free dessert recipes are the perfect finishing touch to what's sure to be an outstanding meal. While prepared with the gluten-free eater in mind, these wheat-free treats will please anyone with a sweet tooth.
Use the last of the summer's berries to make this beautiful berry tart with vanilla custard filling. The nutty pecan and almond flour crust pairs perfectly with the silky custard and tart berries. This dessert can be made in advance so there is no need to stress on the day of your Labor Day party.
No matter the occasion, brownies are a winning dessert. While this gluten-free recipe produces a dense, chewy, fudgy brownie, they don't contain any butter! The fat of choice in these brownies is coconut oil. Chocolate chips and pecans are studded throughout the batter but feel free to make changes based on your favorite brownie mix-ins.
These ooey gooey gluten-free lemon coconut bars are a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Instead of a buttery crust, the base of these bars closely resembles a coconut macaroon. The intense lemon flavored filling contains both lemon juice and lemon juice so there is no mistaking that these are indeed lemon bars.
It doesn't get anymore American than a homemade red velvet cake. This all-natural and gluten-free version substitutes many of the traditional cake ingredients for healthier alternatives. For example, roasted beet root puree is used instead of butter and oil to keep the cake moist and all purpose flours is swapped for whole wheat gluten-free flours. Even the decadent vanilla frosting has a healthy twist.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Raspberry & Rose Macarons
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Earl Grey Raisin Muffin
- Gluten-Free Sweet Rice Flour Pie Crust
- Gluten-Free Rhubarb, Lemon and Almond Cake
- Almond Torte With Cream & Cherries
- Pan Seared Apple Almond Cake