Question: Does anyone know how to make Dal Kalbi? (Korean Spicy Chicken?)
May 17, 2011
I had this in Korea, up north. It had chicken in red pepper paste, sweet potato, cabbage, and big rice noodles. I miss it and want to make it for my husband, he loved it when we were stationed there. Thank You
Most Recent Questions
by lone jalkin
- Korean Kalbi Jjim (Spicy Braised Beef Short Ribs)
- Chicken Tteokbokki w Gaednip (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes w Perilla Leaves)
- Kimchi/Kimchee/Gimchi (Korean Fermented Spicy Cabbage)
- Steak Tteokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes w Steak)
- Does anyone know where to find Sand Plum Jelly?
- does anyone know how to get claire gel on the gold coast. please email me if you can help thank you
- Does anyone ever taste the Sushi Tei salad dressing or Wafuu salad dressing and knows the recipes?
- Does anyone know how to make scottish meat pies?
- Does anyone have a recipe for salsa that is not super spicy, and more on the sweet side?
- Kalbi - Korean Bbq Shortribs