Question: Are there any recipes that require applesauce?
November 5, 2010
I have a bunch of applesauce (3 cups worth) from juicing tons of mini apples. Are there any recipes for lunch/dinner that I can use them in?
Most Recent Questions
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Shrimp pasta with white wine tomato cream sauce
- BBQ Sauces- No Sugar Required
- Autumn Supper: Slow Cooker Pork Loin With Thyme Apple Sauce and Mint Leaf
- Perfect One Pot Pasta Recipes for Any Night of The Week