Question: 200 Calorie Meals
August 7, 2010
My friend has me convinced that if you eat 200 to 250 calories every 2 hours, you'll stay full and lose weight. He lost 70 lbs doing this. But keeping calories that low is hard to do. I don't know what to eat with so few calories. Any suggestions? I LOVE FOOD~!
Most Recent Questions
- Two-Hour Buns
- Teens Eat Denny's Pancakes for 24 Hours Straight
- The Last Meals Project Documents Prisoners' Final Eats
- Dumbbell Cutlery Lets You Work Out at Every Meal
- 10 Poisonous Foods We Eat Every Day
- How Many Calories Are In Two Eggs With Cheese and French Toast?
- Macaroni and Two Cheeses
- T.I. Eats his First Home-Cooked Meal After Getting Released from Prison
- Misophonia Makes Eating Enraging
- Lauren Graham Shares her Healthy Eating Habits