Question: Can I substitute grape jam for apricot preserves in a barbeque sauce recipe?
September 3, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- Can You Substitute Lard For Shortening In Your Cookie Recipe?
- How can you substitute egg in a pumpkin pie recipe?
- Can drinking chocolate be substituted for cocoa powder in a cake recipe?
- What Can You Substitute For A Apricot Preserves?
- Apricot Jam
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Blazing Bourbon Peach Jam
- What ingredient can be substituted for Tarragon Spice in Bearnaise Sauce?
- Awesome Apricot and Lavender Preserves