Question: In search of a wedding white buttercream icing that holds up well in warm temperatures
February 6, 2011
I'm making cupcakes for a wedding, which is taking place in a warm locale, and am trying to find a tasty buttercream recipe that isn't too sweet and holds up well in warm temperatures. The buttercream recipe that I currently use is butter based, and has a tendency to slide off of the cupcakes well before anyone has had chance to taste them. Thanks in advance to all that respond!!
Most Recent Questions
by mjudw faio
by ox hangry
- What Temperature Is Correct For Holding Hollandaise Sauce?
- Wedding Buttercream
- Search for the perfect ice (Cocktail Cubes)
- Peanut Butter Buttercream Icing
- Well-Aged Wines: Red, White, and Sweet
- One-Bowl Buttercream Frosting
- Buttercream Icing
- Rolled Buttercream
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream