Question: At What Temperature Does Olive Oil Burn?
December 29, 2009
I've been using olive oil more lately when making stir-fry and sauteing in general, but I seem to burn it a lot. Anyone know how much heat olive oil can take?
Most Recent Questions
by ja jani
by thrine jones
- At Which Temperature Does The Brown Sugar Burn?
- What is burn temperature of olive oil?
- What Does Freezer Burn Look Like On Shrimp? how Does Freezer Burn Shrimp Look Like?
- What Temperature Does Heavy Cream Boil At
- How long does it take to roast a stuffed 28 pound turkey and at what temperature?
- Portuguese Olive Oil and Orange Cake
- Nude Sunbathing With Olive Oil
- Georgia Harvests First Olives Since 1800s
- Tasting Portuguese Olive Oil
- California Olive Oil is On the Rise