Question: Roasting Chuck Clod Roast

January 24, 2010
What is the best way to cook the above? I have searched cookbooks but can't find a way to roast versus cooking it as a pot roast


Curt's picture

I think a 'pot roast' is a generic term for a chunk of meat that roasted in a pot....where as a top clod is a cut of meat. I think pot roast could be a number of different cuts of meat...rump, top clod, top round, etc.