Question: Are orange pepper bad if the seeds are black?
March 26, 2011
The pepper itself looks fine, but whenn I cut it open I found that the seeds were black. This was a big turn off, and I used another pepper for now. Should I let the blacdk seeds deter me from using the pepper in the future? Signed, Starving university student.
Most Recent Questions
by lise nguyen
- Why Is Red, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers Are More Expensive Than Green Bell Pepper?
- Fried Chicken Strips, Fried Red Bell Pepper Salad, Orange -Tomato Dipping Sauce
- Orange, Peppers and Cabbage Salad
- Wine-Testing Bloodhound Louisa Belle Discerns Bad Barrels With Ease
- Sweet Red Peppers
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- Carolina Caviar - Black Bean Salsa
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- How To Parboil Bell Peppers?
- Are Yellow Peppers Nightshades?