Question: I made Navy bean soup with a ham hock and the soup is too salty can I have a remedy to make it less salty?
February 28, 2011
Most Recent Questions
- Slow Cooker 15 Bean and Ham Hock Soup
- Ham Hock and Beans
- Ham Hock With Green Beans
- Black Eyed Peas With Ham Hocks
- Ham Hocks and Black-Eyed Peas
- Big Ham, Bacon & Northern-Navy Beans & Stuffed Cornbread
- Are There Any 25 Cubic Ft Refrigerators Made That Are Less Than A 68 Inches Tall?
- Navy Bean Soup
- My Favorite Navy Bean Soup
- Oven Cooked Navy Bean Soup